What We Do?
We take the guesswork and secrets out of transformation to help make rapid business growth available to EVERYONE. If you’re an entrepreneur, or small/medium business owner, then we can show you how to transform with a sure ROI, more sales and profit for your company while being compliant to South Africa’s main transformation acts, namely Skills Development act, Employment Equity Act, BBBEE act and its Codes of Good Practice (CoGP). Best of all, we know our advice works because we actually DO this stuff for a living since 1999.
Why We Do It?
We’re on a mission to transform 1500 businesses and influence 1 million people’s lives in the next 5 years. Why? We do it because we believe that small and medium businesses—just like yours—can change the world. We do it because we think transformation is the most challenging, interesting, and rewarding field there is and we love what we do, the difficult and emotional challenges included. And finally, we do it for you. In the end, it’s our customers who matter. We learn from you. We admire you. We’re thankful for you.
We Believe in:
- The best transformer must win, not the best window dresser.
- In sharing and celebrate our success.
- Nothing is happening unless transformation and development have been implemented with real results.
- Theory is for posers.
- In leveling the playing field so the ones who truly want to win, can win – We believe that is essential but can’t be taught!
- You don’t have to crush your competition to succeed.
- It’s okay to change your mind.
- The best ideas often come from the most unlikely places.
- No one has all the answers.
- Saying sorry builds RESPECT.
- If you have to rely on deception to transform and develop, your business doesn’t deserve to exist.
- In doing the hard work first.
- Information is worthless absent execution.
- Being rude is a crime.
- Giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.
- That you should never ever stop learning.
- Small business can change the world and we can help small and medium businesses transform, develop, grow and succeed, therefore we can change the country and the world.
- The biggest transforming sin is being boring and emotionally stressed.
- It is not transformation and development unless it’s true.
- In making decisions and owning the results.
- You must laugh at least once a day.
- That there is proof that the universe has a sense of humor!
- It’s okay to be proven wrong.
- It’s okay to be sad if you are having a really bad day.
- Good people sometimes do evil things.
- In delivering step by step solutions, not data without interpretations. And talking about data without interpretations: That’s powerless and unhelpful, that’s also the source of all the world’s logical lies and they end up in a special circle along with the people popularize them.
- In passing knowledge down.
- It’s usually better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
- That both failure and success are temporary conditions.
- Half an attitude is better than no attitude at all.
- Calling somebody rude publicly, when they are being rude.
- If you buy anything from us, and it isn’t a fit, even if it’s your fault, you should get your money back.
- In knowing what others don’t, and doing what others want.
- In always say please and thank you, sir and mam.